Steps Involved in Treatment
Steps involved in Caring and Treating You:
- Formal referral or a personal request is made to our office by you or your dentist
- In a phone call we will gather all vital information and inform you of our fees
- Please inform us of any significant medical information such as urgent health issues, allergies to medications and materials, joint replacements, use of Blood thinners, if you are medically required to take antibiotics before any dental procedure or if you have any other medical, psychological conditions that can affect your care.
- At the initial visit, bring a list of your medications, photo ID and any other pertinent information that could support us with your care.* (Please contact our office if you would like us to download or transmit any of our forms to you prior to your scheduled visit)*
- After the consultation phase, if treatment is recommended, a consent form will be provided for your review and signature. This form has important information about root canal success rate, possible risks and what is your particular root canal diagnosis and fee.
- Verbal and written post operative instructions are given to guide you through and enhance your comfort and improve your healing process. Dr. Salheiser’s personal phone number is given in order to reach him after business hours.
- A written report with digital images of your tooth before and after treatment plus a narrative will be mailed to your dentist to facilitate the continuation of your dental care.