Publicar Instrucciones Operativas | Sarasota FL
Su diente y la encía que rodea pueden ser :
- Slightly tender for several days as a result of manipulation during treatment and previous condition of your tooth. This tenderness is normal and is no cause for alarm.
- Do not chew food on the affected side until your endodontic therapy is completed and your tooth is covered with a protective restoration provided by your restorative dentist. We recommend that the restoration of your tooth within 30 days after your treatment has been completed with us.
- Postponing or delaying restoration within the standards provided could lead to complications such as fracturing the tooth, infection, recontamination of canals and unanticipated further dental treatment.
- You may continue your regular dental hygiene regimen. Discomfort may be alleviated by taking ibuprofen (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin), aspirin, or acetaminophen (Tylenol) as directed.
- Continue to practice good oral hygiene including brushing, flossing. Dr. Webb may give you additional oral hygiene information related to your particular situation.
NOTA: El consumo de alcohol no se recomienda mientras toma cualquiera de estos medicamentos.
Should you experience discomfort that cannot be controlled with the above listed medications, or should swelling develop, please contact this office immediately.
The office telephone Siesta Key Número de conducto radicular Specialists Teléfono 941-952-5151 is answered promptly. If you need to call after hours, please have your pharmacy number available. An after hours phone number is provided in our voice message.
Si tienes alguna pregunta, please call us!